Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 Homemade Frikadelle Meatball (art. 1428)
- 1 hamburger brioche bun
- 8 Wavy potatoes (art.0647)
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 2 sugar eyes (pastry)
- Preheat the oven to 200o C and line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Cook the meatballs and potatoes for 20 to 22 minutes in the oven. 5 minutes before the end, cut the brioche bread in half and place it in the oven to make a crunchier bread
- You can spread whatever sauce you want on the bread. Place the meat on the bun's bottom.
- Place the lettuce on the bread and top with the meat.
- Place the potatoes around the meat as if they were spider legs, and finish by squeezing the top of the bread lightly. Stick your eyes on the bread with a little mayonnaise and... we've got an original and complete plate to enjoy any spooky party!
Amount Per ServingCalories 637Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 82mgSodium 526mgCarbohydrates 97gFiber 9gSugar 9gProtein 24g