Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 beef or veal fillet
- 100 grs. From dried
- mushrooms 2 kg of portobello mushrooms, shitake, etc.
- 2-3 shallots diced
- 1 egg
- 100 grams of cold butter, diced
- 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- Olive oil
- 3/4 cup of white wine
- Clean the fillet (cord and raus head)
In a food processor, pulverize the dried mushrooms and rosemary. Pass the fillet through the mushroom flour and then through the beaten egg. 2 hours in the refrigerator
Chop the mushrooms into equal-sized pieces. Season with salt, shallot, and olive oil to taste. Reserve.
- Preheat the oven to 200°F. Sear the meat in a hot pan with butter and oil, then add the mushrooms and shallots and bake on medium heat. (20 minutes at 160°)
- Begin by sprinkling white wine over the preparation.
Amount Per Serving Calories 343Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 93mgSodium 162mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 7gSugar 8gProtein 21g