Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 20 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 30 minutes
- 600 g of contra fillets
- 1 k of onions peeled and cut into rings
- 1 tablespoon smoked bacon
- 1 dessert spoon of English mustard
- 1 bunch of fresh herbs
- 3 dl of dark beer
- 2 dl of meat broth
- 16 small potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- Olive oil
- Season the meat, then coat it in flour and fry it in oil. Remove it from the pan, drain it, and set it aside.
- Saute the onions with the smoked bacon cubes in the same oil. When the onions start to brown, add the steaks, mustard, and herbs. Take a few laps around the room, sprinkling everything with black beer and broth. Simmer for about 15-20 minutes, covered (or until meat is tender). If necessary, adjust the seasoning point.
- Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in salted boiling water. Remove them as soon as they are tender and set them aside to drain.
- Serve a fillet with the sauce on each plate, topped with the parsley, and accompanied by the potatoes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 879Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 16mgSodium 201mgCarbohydrates 151gFiber 14gSugar 9gProtein 24g