Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- a jar of Cirio legumes and mixed cereals
- 200 ml of Cirio tomato puree
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt (a little)
- a pinch of chili powder
- half a glass of water
- a few leaves of sage and thyme
- croutons of bread
- rain the mixed legumes thoroughly from their storage water and rinse them thoroughly under running water. Heat two tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a pan with a clove of garlic and a few sage and thyme leaves.
- Cook for about 10 minutes after adding the tomato puree and half a glass of water, seasoning with salt.
- Cook for another 5 minutes after adding the drained legumes and a pinch of red pepper, and your dish is ready!
- Serve the cereals and legumes in a bowl, with golden croutons and a drizzle of raw extra virgin olive oil on top!
Amount Per Serving Calories 146Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 274mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 5gSugar 4gProtein 7g