Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- A greedy variety of Swiss cheese, Parmesan and cream
- A small crab and shrimp
- Green onions
- Lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and sauté the mushrooms until they are slightly soft.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper, green onion, crab, and shrimp.
- Place the cream cheese filling in a large zip-top bag (freeze or refrigerate if making mushrooms ahead of time).
- Make a hole in the bag's bottom, then stuff as much of the heart as you want into each cap of sauteed mushrooms.
- Cook for 15 minutes, then 5 minutes more. Serve and have fun!
Amount Per Serving Calories 59Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 41mgSodium 153mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 6g