Homemade muffins are one of those once-in-a-lifetime breakfasts, and we’ll show you how to make them in the Thermomix today. Our beloved kitchen robot makes cupcakes that are just as rich, fluffy, and delicious as the conventional ones, but in a fraction of the time and with less dirty dishes.
- 375 g of strength flour (flour 00 or 0, which is used for bread)
- 3 eggs
- 250 ml of sunflower or mild olive oil
- 250 ml of whole milk
- 250 g sugar
- zest of 1 lemon
- 3 double envelopes of special soda for confectionery (sold in the pastry section in supermarkets) or 1 envelope (16 g) of Royal type yeast
- Place the butterfly in the glass and add the eggs and sugar. We set the timer for 7 minutes, 37°C, and speed 3.
- Add the lemon zest and set the timer for 6 minutes at 37 degrees Celsius, speed 2. Adding little by little to the cover with the goblet on for the first few minutes. Then, in the same manner, add the milk.
- Program 2 minutes, 37°C, speed 3 with the sieved flour and soda envelopes (or chemical yeast).
- Allow at least 1 hour for the dough to rest in the refrigerator. (Or for a few hours).
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (heat up and down). The pyrotines were placed in a hard cupcake mold. This is necessary to prevent the pyrotines from opening in the oven and to ensure that the muffins grow nicely and form a cup. Fill the pyrotines 3/4 full with sugar and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 190°C, place the muffins on the tray, and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through (we do the test of puncturing one with a stick, if it comes out clean they are ready).
- Place on a cooling rack to chill before eating.
Amount Per ServingCalories 1229Total Fat 64gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 51gCholesterol 146mgSodium 88mgCarbohydrates 149gFiber 3gSugar 76gProtein 17g