Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 tomato
- 200 gr. of rice pump
- 1/2 liter of water
- 2 eggs
- 150 gr. of grated cheese
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coloring
- To make tasty baked rice with tuna, finely chop the garlic and pepper and cook them in a pan with a drizzle of oil over medium heat.
- When the pepper and garlic are poached, grate the tomato and add it to the pan. Cook for 5-10 minutes, then stir in the tuna. Allow to cook for a few more minutes. If the tomato is too acidic, try again with a pinch of sugar.
- Finally, add the rice and the food coloring, and thoroughly combine everything. Then transfer it to an oven source, season to taste, and stir thoroughly.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and bake the rice for about a quarter of an hour.
- Cover the entire tray with grated cheese after a quarter of an hour. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and distribute them on top as well.
- Put it back in the oven for another 10 minutes to make sure everything is nicely coated, and you'll have this dish ready.
- You can add more vegetables if you want, such as onion, black pepper, olives, etc. The option is yours. Take advantage of the situation!
Amount Per ServingCalories 230Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 104mgSodium 346mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 11g