Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 4 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Sliced cucumber
- 6 Carote baby
- A little Broccoli, Cauliflower
- 1 Celery
- 125 g of natural Greek yogurt
- Agli mince
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Pepper as needed
- Sale q.b.
- Aneto q.b.
- 1 Lemon
- For carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and other vegetables... In the morning, we'll microwave or steam them in a microwave-safe container.
- Allow to cool until snack time.
- To make the Tzatziki sauce, combine the following ingredients in a mixing bowl: Greek yogurt, cucumber slices, oil, salt and pepper, dill, lemon juice, and minced garlic
- Once we have a homogeneous mass, we place it in the fridge to cool for at least 1-2 hours.
- Place all of the vegetables on top of the sauce. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 21Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 4mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 1g
Also Read – Where to Buy Tzatziki Sauce in The Grocery Store