Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1 zucchini
- 3 carrots
- 150 gr frozen peas
- 150 g of frozen green beans
- 1 onion
- 4 eggs
- 200 ml of liquid cream for cooking
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- We peel the onion and slice it thinly. We thoroughly wash the zucchini under running water, then trim and cut it into half-slices. Both the onion and the zucchini were poached in a pan with extra virgin olive oil. We made a reservation.
- Peel and cut the carrots into small cubes; cook in water for about 8 minutes; cook the peas and beans separately in the same manner. Cool under running water to stop the cooking process and then drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, liquid cream, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Combine the zucchini, onion, and cooked vegetables in a mixing bowl.
- We pour this mixture into an elongated mold, similar to a plum cake; if it is not made of silicone, grease it with a little oil or butter to keep it from sticking. We put it in a preheated oven at 160 degrees Celsius for 40 to 45 minutes, then check it with a skewer to see if it's done; if it comes out clean, it's done.
Amount Per Serving Calories 347Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 243mgSodium 135mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 5gSugar 8gProtein 12g