Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 2 white cabbage soft wraps
- 4 baby cos lettuce leaves
- 1 RSCPA approved chicken escalope from Coles
- 1 huevo Coles Australian Free Range
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Caesar dressing
- 6 tomates cherry
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius or 200 degrees Celsius with the fan on. Bake the schnitzels on a lined sheet pan for 15 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through. Allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, over medium-high heat, bring a saucepan of water to a boil. Cook for 6-7 minutes after adding the egg. Draining. Allow to cool under cold running water. Peel. Cut each piece into quarters.
- Thickly slice the chicken schnitzels and quarter the cherry tomatoes.
- Separate the lettuce leaves, wash with cold water, pat dry, and cut into thick pieces to prepare.
- Lay the wraps out on a clean work surface. Serve with lettuce, chicken, and an egg on top. Drizzle with Caesar dressing and garnish with tomatoes and Parmesan. Wrap and serve in a roll.
Amount Per Serving Calories 149Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 23mgSodium 168mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 3gSugar 4gProtein 9g