Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 20 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- 250 g of soy vermicelli
- 3 medium carrots
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 small onions
- 1 medium zucchini
- a few tablespoons of soy sauce
- extra virgin olive oil
- Except for the onions, peel and wash all of the vegetables before cutting them into cubes.
- Also, clean and finely chop the onions before sautéing them in a large saucepan with some oil. Cook, stirring frequently, for about 7-8 minutes over high heat with the carrots.
- Cook for another 5-6 minutes after adding the courgettes. Finally, add the peppers, season lightly, stir, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cook the soy vermicelli in a small amount of boiling water for a few minutes, then drain and add to the vegetables.
- Season with two or three tablespoons soy sauce, mix thoroughly, and leave to flavor for 2-3 minutes over high heat. Serve the vermicelli immediately, with a small bowl of soy sauce on the side.
Amount Per Serving Calories 185Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 0mgSodium 244mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 4gSugar 5gProtein 6g