Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 3 yellow lemons
- 100 g ground almonds
- 125 g butter
- 180 g of wheat flour
- 6 eggs
- 250 g caster sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- Preheat the oven to 120 degrees Celsius (th. 4). Take the lemon zest and juice from half a lemon.
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites. The egg whites should be stiff. Combine all of the other ingredients.
- Fold in the egg whites gently. If you gently fold the dough into the egg whites with a wooden spoon, your cake will retain all of its softness.
- Pour this dough, not overworking it, into a buttered round or square pan.
- Start it in a low oven (140 ° C - th. 4-5) and then increase the temperature after a quarter hour (160-180 ° C - th. 5-6).
- Turn off the heat.
Amount Per Serving Calories 454Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 173mgSodium 217mgCarbohydrates 55gFiber 3gSugar 33gProtein 10g