Tong Ho Fish Ball Soup is one of the world’s most popular dishes. Every day, millions of people enjoy it. It’s simple to make, quick to prepare, and delicious to eat. Tong Ho Fishball Soup is something I’ve always enjoyed. They have a lovely appearance.
- Get 2 cups chicken stock
- Get 3 cups water
- Make ready 3 bunches tong ho
- Prepare 16 fishballs, raw or cooked
- Take 1 tsp fish sauce
- Get to taste Salt and white pepper
- Bring the water and chicken stock to a boil, then add the fish balls.
- When the fish balls have risen to the surface of the soup, season with tong ho. Cook for a few minutes, or until the tong ho is fully cooked. Serve right away.
Amount Per Serving Calories 293Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 65mgSodium 1131mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 0gSugar 4gProtein 24g
Add the tong ho and seasoning when the fish balls rise to the surface of the soup. Cook for a few minutes, or until the tongs are fully cooked. Serves: Effort: DoAhead is a program. Stir in the Tong Ho until it is coated in oil, then add the stock, salt, pepper, and sugar.