Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 15 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 3 tablets of biological yeast (45g)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cup (tea) of oil
- 1 and a half cup (tea) of NINHO® Forti+ Instant Milk Powder Warm
- 3 cups (tea) of wheat flour
- 1 envelope of MAGGI® Cream of Onion
- 1 cup (tea) of NESTLÉ® Oat Flakes
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower seed
- half a bundle of watercress
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- half a cup (tea) of sliced mushrooms
- 2 large sliced buffalo mozzarella
- In a blender, combine the yeast, eggs, sugar, oil, and warm milk.
- Turn off the heat and combine the flour, MAGGI Creme de Onion, NESTLÉ Oats, and sunflower seeds in a mixing bowl.
- Bake for about 20 minutes in a preheated medium (180°C) oven in individual English cake tins (12 x 5 x 5cm) greased with butter and sprinkled with wheat flour.
- Roll out the buns and stuff them with watercress, tomato, mushroom, and buffalo mozzarella before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 174Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 41mgSodium 187mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 1gSugar 6gProtein 6g