Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- Contents for a 5 liter vessel
- (mix the ingredients according to the container space)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups of salt tea
- 3 cups of vinegar tea
- Wash and cut the vegetables into medium-sized pieces.
- This includes the garlic cloves.
- Combine them and arrange them in the 5 liter pot in a way that covers all of the space inside the pot.
- On top, sprinkle the 2 cups of salt.
- Add the 3 cups of vinegar.
- Fill the vase all the way to the neck with water.
- Close it and store it in a cool, shaded location for two weeks.
- After two weeks, the homemade pickle is ready to eat.
- Winter is the best season for making homemade pickles.
- Always remove the pickle from the pot with a clean, long spoon, avoiding contact with the pickle juice to avoid mold formation.
- Drizzle the homemade pickle with oil before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 12Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 7552mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 0g