Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- Egg 1
- Mayonnaise 120 Ml Approx
- Vinegar Apple Or White Wine 2 Spoons
- Sale To pleasure
- Tomato Extract 2 Spoons
- Cognac 1 Spoon
- Sugar One Teaspoon
- Make the mayonnaise without the lemon, as directed in the basic recipe, then add the vinegar and sugar.
- If necessary, thicken with another drop of oil, then add the tomato extract and mix well, or better yet, blend. Finally, add the drops of cognac to complete the sauce.
- If the cocktail sauce is too thin and bitter, blend it again and place it in the refrigerator for a few minutes before serving.
- The cocktail sauce will keep in the refrigerator for a few days.
Amount Per ServingCalories 278Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 18gCholesterol 58mgSodium 200mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 2g