Prep Time 40 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 50 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 40 minutes
- 500 g of flour 00
- 200 g of sugar
- 200 g of butter
- 2 medium eggs
- the tip of a teaspoon of baking powder
- Flavor: lemon zest or two teaspoons of vanilla extract or a vanillin sachet
- Filling: nutella , nutkao cream (white hazelnut cream) or jam of your choice
- Begin the preparation of the biscuits by making the classic shortcrust pastry or cocoa. Lightly beat the eggs with the sugar in a large mixing bowl, and cut the cold butter into small pieces.
- To the eggs, add all of the flour, the butter in small pieces, a pinch of baking powder, and finally flavor with lemon zest, vanilla extract, or vanillin.
- Knead the dough quickly by hand until it is smooth and homogeneous. Spread the pastry on a large flat plate (such as a pizza plate), cover with cling film, and place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- After the required time, roll out the shortcrust pastry to a thickness of 3-4 mm on a floured pastry board. Use a round pastry cutter or a thin-rimmed cup to make the cookies.
- Place the biscuits on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spaced apart, and make the eyes out of half shortcrust pastry discs. You can make the eyes with the cap of a marker or macarone.
- Bake for 12 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 °, static mode. The surface of the biscuits should be lightly browned. While the oven is heating up, place the pan in the refrigerator to keep the pastry from softening too much. Meanwhile, melt the dark or milk chocolate in a bain-marie, cool slightly, and transfer to a disposable pastry bag.
Amount Per Serving Calories 148Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 25mgSodium 64mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 1gSugar 8gProtein 2g