One of my favorite things to do in the kitchen is make beef broth. It simply makes me happy.
The meat or homemade broth is high in nutrients. Beneficial minerals, healthy fats, collagen, amino acids, and other nutrients are included.
- 500 beef (Murillo or rib)
- 1 long onion
- Garlic clove
- 1 toast (optional)
- 500 gr the papa
- Marinate the meat in onion, garlic, and salt to taste.
- The potato should be washed and peeled.
- In a pressure cooker, combine the meat, potato, and salt.
- With toast and coriander, serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 6189Total Fat 419gSaturated Fat 165gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 195gCholesterol 1849mgSodium 1345mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 562g
These may be lacking in store-bought broths, which rely on flavorings and even sugar to replicate the delicious taste of homemade broth.
To make this recipe, all you need are some bones, vegetables, and salt to make a delicious broth.