Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 500 g of medium-sized fresh prawns
- 500 g of white fish
- 150 g rice noodles
- 1 1/2 l of fish broth
- 4 chopped chives
- 1 cm lemongrass stem
- 1 teaspoon curry concentrate
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek
- 1 teaspoon shrimp concentrate
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups of lettuce in juliana
- 2 tablespoons mint
- Clean and peel the prawns. Cut the fish fillets into 2-cm pieces.
Cover the noodles with boiling water and soak them for 10 minutes
- Bring the fish broth, chives, lemongrass, curry concentrate, sambal oelek, shrimp, and turmeric concentrate to a boil in a saucepan.
- Allow the prawns, fish, and coconut milk to simmer for three minutes more. Take out the lemongrass.
Pour the soup into bowls, top with lettuce and noodles, and garnish with mint.
Amount Per Serving Calories 631Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 362mgSodium 2548mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 1gSugar 5gProtein 70g