Prep Time 4 minutes
Cook Time 16 minutes
Additional Time 4 minutes
Total Time 24 minutes
- 1 cup of cooked chicken
- 1 cup of cooked meat
- 1 envelope of MAGGI
- 5 slices of ham cut into small cubes.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot finely cut
- 1/2 cup of bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- (50 g.) 1 beaten egg
- Soy sauce to taste
- Pour sesame oil into a skillet over high heat and fry the chicken and meat for 5 minutes.
- Cook for 3 minutes more after adding the ham, ginger, and onion.
- Cook for 3 minutes more after adding the carrot, paprika, and celery.
- Set aside the ingredients in the same pan, then pour in the egg and cook, stirring constantly.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, after adding the rice and soy sauce.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Amount Per Serving Calories 320Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 109mgSodium 830mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 27g