Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 44 g egg
- 60 g mix
- 51 g egg
- 68 g mix
- 50 g egg
- 77 g mix
- 33 g very fine rice flour
- 11 g starch
- 6 g tapioca flour
- 1 g xanthan
- 38 g egg
- Pour the eggs into the mixing bowl, then add the rest of the ingredients and knead until the dough is smooth and homogeneous.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap or cover with a bowl and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Pass the dough, a little at a time, through the rollers of the pasta machine.
- Begin with the widest width (number 1 in my machine), folding the dough on itself and flouring a little at each step.
- Pass the dough through the rollers several times until you have a homogeneous pastry with even edges.
- Continue passing the dough to the second notch, then the third, and finally the fourth.
- You can also stop at notch 4 if you want to make noodles (at most 5 but it depends on personal tastes).
- If you want to make lasagna, you can go up to notch 5, but not any higher.
- Finally, you can stop at notch number 6 for any stuffed pasta, such as ravioli or tortellini.
- Because each pasta machine has its own thickness mechanism, you must evaluate yourself in relation to your machine.
- You can also use a rolling pin to roll out the dough.
- In this case, you'll need to fold the dough several times on itself until it forms a smooth sheet before thinning it.
- Fresh pasta should be cooked in salted boiling water for a few minutes.
- It will take about 5 minutes to make the stuffed pasta and 3 or 4 minutes to make the other shapes, but it is best to taste it because a lot depends on the thickness to which it was rolled out.
- If you have an excess of egg whites, you can make the dough with only egg whites and add a little turmeric or saffron to give it color.
- If you use water instead of eggs, the same rules apply: the dough must rest for at least 30 minutes before rolling it out.
Amount Per Serving Calories 101Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 170mgSodium 65mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 6g