Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- Ribay Eye of steak,
- about 2 inches thick (fillet removed from rib section)
- Salt (if it is a little thick it will be better)
- Ground pepper)
- Olive oil
- Some toppings are for decoration or just an additional sauce (optional).
- We spread oil over the entire surface of the cut and (massage the meat well so that it touches the surface is well covered with oil) because this allows the seasoning to soak into the cut.
- We then spread the sea salt in grain and freshly ground pepper to taste, putting salt a little coarse or in grain because it is the appropriate salt for the cut. (Keep in mind that the cut is a little thick, so a generous amount of salt is required, but be careful not to over-salt.)
- We pre-heat the microwave to approximately 320 ° F - 160 ° C. To create humidity, we put water in the bottom of a patent leather or pot. (We recommend having a thermometer on hand to better monitor the internal temperature.)
- In a hot skillet We make the cut and cook it for a minute and a half on each side (taking care not to let it burn). We do this to create a crunchy crust over the entire surface of the cut, giving it a more exquisite touch. Because we greased the entire cut with oil at the start, there will be no need to add any oil to the pan.
- Because the cut is sealed with a crunchy crust all over the surface and on the sides, we will place it in a pre-heated microwave. We'll microwave the cutting for about 25 or 30 minutes because we want it to cook thoroughly on the inside.
- During the 25 to 30 minutes it takes to prepare the cut, we can prepare the accompaniment to taste. (It could be a Green Salad with onion, cucumber, tomatoes, and lettuce with a hint of cilantro) that we chop into thin slices and prepare with the same olive oil, salt, and pepper. However, it can also be served with anything else to taste, such as rice, potatoes, or vegetables, as well as a good natural juice on the side, and it will be delicious.
- For this final step, simply remove the cut after 25 or 30 minutes and rest it for about 10 minutes to allow the internal juices of the cut to redistribute. Then, serve and enjoy a delicious plate of Grilled Beef Eye Steak.
Amount Per ServingCalories 149Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 36mgSodium 215mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 11g