Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 3 lamb livers
- 1 onion
- 1 celery turnip
- 1 carrot
- 1 green pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 200 ml. of red wine
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- Lamb livers served with tomato sauced vegetables and celery puree turnip.
- Peel the celery turnip, cut it into thick slices, and cook it in a casserole with water and a pinch of salt for 20 minutes. Drain, then place in a blender glass with a drizzle of oil and crush. Book.
- Cut the onion and pepper into small pieces and place them in a casserole with a drizzle of oil to poach. Peel the carrot, cut it into moon rooms, and place them inside. Season with salt and pepper and cook until golden. Pour in the tomato sauce, wine, and bay leaf.
- Cut the lamb livers into band-aids, sprout them, and use them to make flour. Saute them in a pan with 4 garlic cloves. Place the livers in a fountain lined with absorbent paper.
- Mash the garlic cloves (without the skin) in a mortar with a pinch of salt and add to the vegetable casserole. Pour 150 mL of water into the measuring cup. When the sauce begins to boil, add the livers and cook them for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the lamb livers with the turnip puree and celery puree. Garnish with parsley leaves if desired.
- The mild flavor of turnip celery means that in cooking it can be used as a flavoring for soups, stews
Amount Per ServingCalories 435Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 124mgSodium 305mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 4gSugar 4gProtein 23g