When it comes to grilling, meat isn’t the only option, so we’ve created an easy recipe for grilled pizza. Unlike baking, grilling has the advantage of being able to be prepared in large quantities, making it ideal for a get-together with friends due to the simplicity of its ingredients and the flavor of smoked wood. You can easily entertain all of your guests with a good mozzarella cheese, a simple sauce, and a good dough.
- 1 kg of flour
- 50 gr. Of fresh yeast (or 10 gr. Of dry yeast)
- 3 tablespoons of salt
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- Lukewarm water quantity needed approximately between 500 cc. to 550 cc.
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Above you can add ingredients to taste
- Make a hollow circle out of the flour and place the oil, yeast, and salt on the edge of the flour without touching the yeast. Begin mixing the ingredients by gradually adding warm water to form a smooth but slightly harder dough than traditional pizza dough. Allow the dough to rise at room temperature for no more than 10 minutes.
- Make 5 buns out of the dough. Roll out the buns on the counter with a little flour to keep them from sticking. It should be thin but not too large so that it is easy to handle. Place on the grill.
- If you are having difficulty getting the dough to the grill, roll it up on a floured stick and unroll it on the grill, being careful not to burn yourself.
- When the bottom side of the dough begins to brown (about 3 minutes), turn it over and top with the tomato sauce and grated or chopped mozzarella.
- Then, arm it to your liking with grated mozzarella or as small as possible, ham, bell pepper, or whatever you like, cover it with something to keep the heat and the mozzarella melts well. On top, you can add ham, bell pepper, olives, or whatever ingredients you prefer.
- Remove from the grill when the cheese has melted and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 416Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 2mgSodium 2422mgCarbohydrates 79gFiber 4gSugar 1gProtein 13g