Prep Time 40 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 250 g of flour
- 2 teaspoons ordinary baking powder (Royal type yeast or baking powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Milk (a variable amount that will depend on the flour)
- Oregano (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, and yeast. You can do this with a simple strainer.
- Add the oil to the flour, salt, and yeast mixture and knead with your fingers until it resembles crumbs.
- We added a sprig of oregano (this is optional but gives it a very fresh touch ). We're adding milk until we have a workable dough. The amount of milk you use will be determined by the hardness of the flour you use. The dough must be moldable with your hands but not too hard.
- Our pizza dough is already made, but we let it rest in a ball for a few minutes while we prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Then, before using it, we spread it (always on a floured surface).
Amount Per Serving Calories 194Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 3mgSodium 361mgCarbohydrates 34gFiber 1gSugar 0gProtein 6g