Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- Keto mushroom cream
- Mushroom 400 gr.1 Large Container
- Onion 50 gr. 1/2 Small Piece
- Cream For Cooking 60 gr. 3 Tablespoon
- Quesito El Caserio 32 gr. 2 Small Unit
- Ground Black Pepper 2 gr. 1 Pinch
- Salt 2 gr. 1 Pinch
- Olive Oil 10 gr. 1 Tablespoon
- The vegetables are cleaned, peeled, and cut.
- Cook the onion in the oil in a casserole over low heat.
- When the onion is poached, add the mushrooms, cover with water (or vegetable broth), and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- We leave it for approximately 20 minutes.
- Add the cream and cheese after that.
- We blend everything until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Finally, we serve it on a plate and enjoy this keto cream of vegetables recipe.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1036Total Fat 38gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 47mgSodium 1569mgCarbohydrates 149gFiber 54gSugar 67gProtein 61g