Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1/3 cup skim milk (or soy milk)
- 1/4 cup of unsweethed applesauce
- 1/4 cup traditional oat flakes
- 1/4 cup of low-fat Greek plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup of cubed apples
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of dehydrated chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Fill a 1 pint (1/2 liter) bottle halfway with all of the ingredients. Clothe it and shake it until everything is well combined. Put it in the fridge overnight and buy it cold.
- Make use of reclaimed frascos.
- Guardalo cuando una salsa, una mermelada, o cualquier cosa que venga en frascos chicos.
- You can remove the etiqueta after you've washed it thoroughly.
- These phrases are ideal for transporting this delicious breakfast to any location.
Amount Per ServingCalories 168Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 8mgSodium 98mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 3gSugar 16gProtein 9g