Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1/3 cup skim milk (or soy milk)
- 1/4 cup of unsweethed applesauce
- 1/4 cup traditional oat flakes
- 1/4 cup of low-fat Greek plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup of cubed apples
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of dehydrated chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Fill a 1 pint (1/2 liter) bottle halfway with all of the ingredients. Clothe it and shake it until everything is well combined. Put it in the fridge overnight and buy it cold.
- Make use of reclaimed frascos.
- Guardalo cuando una salsa, una mermelada, o cualquier cosa que venga en frascos chicos.
- You can remove the etiqueta after you've washed it thoroughly.
- These phrases are ideal for transporting this delicious breakfast to any location.
Amount Per Serving Calories 168Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 8mgSodium 98mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 3gSugar 16gProtein 9g