Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of chorizo
- 4 medium potatoes (in my case monalisa)
- 5 dl of extra virgin olive oil
- 10 grams of butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 63oC/145.4oF.
- Boil the potatoes, skin on, in a saucepan with plenty of water until tender (30-40 min).
- After the potatoes have been boiling for 20 minutes, cook the eggs for 45 minutes in another container using the Anova Pro.
- To make the puree, peel the potatoes, mash them with a fork, and mix in the oil and butter at room temperature. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place the puree in the bottom of two glasses.
- Reserve the chorizo slices after passing them through the hot pan.
- Remove a portion of the shell from the eggs so that they can be removed easily. Make it on a plate and then, using a spoon, place it on top of the puree in the glass.
- Insert the chorizo slice into the glass. Serve immediately with Maldon salt.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1714Total Fat 108gSaturated Fat 26gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 77gCholesterol 443mgSodium 1273mgCarbohydrates 148gFiber 15gSugar 9gProtein 44g