Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of chorizo
- 4 medium potatoes (in my case monalisa)
- 5 dl of extra virgin olive oil
- 10 grams of butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 63oC/145.4oF.
- Boil the potatoes, skin on, in a saucepan with plenty of water until tender (30-40 min).
- After the potatoes have been boiling for 20 minutes, cook the eggs for 45 minutes in another container using the Anova Pro.
- To make the puree, peel the potatoes, mash them with a fork, and mix in the oil and butter at room temperature. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place the puree in the bottom of two glasses.
- Reserve the chorizo slices after passing them through the hot pan.
- Remove a portion of the shell from the eggs so that they can be removed easily. Make it on a plate and then, using a spoon, place it on top of the puree in the glass.
- Insert the chorizo slice into the glass. Serve immediately with Maldon salt.
Amount Per ServingCalories 1714Total Fat 108gSaturated Fat 26gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 77gCholesterol 443mgSodium 1273mgCarbohydrates 148gFiber 15gSugar 9gProtein 44g