Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 large corn on the cob
- 500 g of frozen spinach
- Dried spring vegetable soup 30 g
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 cup of light sour cream
- 4 chopped chives
- 190 g of sliced water chestnuts
- Remove the bread from the oven and cut it into 3 cm squares.
- Combine all of the ingredients (if possible, do it the day before).
- Bake for 15 minutes after removing the mixture with the hollow corn cob. Serve with the bread slices that have been cut.
- When the bread disappears before the sauce, I cut an extra loaf to serve with it.
- If you like the sound of this recipe, you'll probably like this Cob Loaf Dessert as well.
Amount Per Serving Calories 567Total Fat 51gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 37gCholesterol 43mgSodium 620mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 6gSugar 3gProtein 11g