Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 2 chicken breasts in large cubes
- 1 cda. de garam masala
- 1 tbsp. turmeric
- 1 tbsp. finely minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. minced ginger
- ½ cup of yogurt
- Sliced cucumbers for serving
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then combine it with the remaining spices and yogurt. Refrigerate the meat for an hour after marinating it in the mixture
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill it on both sides until it is cooked through.
- Serve alongside the cucumbers.
Amount Per Serving Calories 138Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 53mgSodium 67mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 21g