Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Additional Time 2 minutes
Total Time 12 minutes
- Good watermelon in pieces and without seeds
- 1 "chorrin" of lemon or lime juice.
- Peppermint or mint leaves, it gives a "tip"
- Combine the watermelon and lemon in a mixing bowl and beat for 30 seconds on speed 5/10.
- If you beat it hard enough, foam will come out.
- In the summer, we always have fruit in the fridge, so this is a recipe to improvise. Watermelon contains a lot of water.
- Several nice glasses, ice, frozen watermelon chunks, spearmint or mint leaves, and voila.
- Excellent for those of us who enjoy watermelons.
- It is also possible to make it with melon. And blended with other juices such as orange, pineapple, and peach.
Amount Per Serving Calories 64Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 5mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 2gSugar 10gProtein 2g