Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 2 minutes
Total Time 42 minutes
- Perch or perch (fillet) 200 gr
- Peeled tiger prawns 80 gr
- Pitted green olives 60 gr
- Tomates cherry 60 gr
- Fresh parsley 10 gr
- Dill 6 gr
- Romero 6 gr
- Dry white wine 10 ml
- Olive oil 10 ml
- Using a sharp knife, cut the prawns into slices. The fish is seasoned with salt and spices.
- Chop the parsley and cut the cherry tomatoes and black olives in half.
- Place all of the ingredients on baking paper, pour in the wine and oil, season with salt, and wrap in an envelope shape.
- Place the envelope in the food processor's container. Close the lid and turn on the valve. Set up the BAKE routine.
- Quick preparation time. Cook until the regime comes to an end.
Amount Per Serving Calories 129Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 91mgSodium 459mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 16g