Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 whole breast (both parts).
- 2 eggs
- Crushed garlic
- Olive oil.
- We either thinly slice the chicken breast or buy it already prepared.
- Season with salt and pepper, and top with parsley and garlic.
- We whipped the eggs.
- We flour the fillets and then soak them in beaten egg for a while.
- We heat a little oil in a frying pan and make the fillets when it is very hot.
- We serve this dish with salad, chips, or vegetables.
- They're almost grilled, and there's nothing greasy about them. As a salt, we can crush the garlic or use garlic powder.
Amount Per Serving Calories 181Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 93mgSodium 37mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 1gSugar 0gProtein 6g