Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 250 g of flour 00
- 200 g of pre-cooked and minced pork
- 1 stick of celery
- 1 carrot
- 1 forward
- 100 g of dried Chinese mushrooms
- 200 g of cabbage leaves
- soy sauce
- peanut oil
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl, then add 1.3 dl of hot water and stir until an elastic dough forms (add more water if necessary). Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and set it aside for an hour to rest.
- Meanwhile, soak the dried mushrooms for 30 minutes in warm water. Remove the toughest ribs from the cabbage leaves and cut them into thin strips. Clean the leeks and carrots.
- Chop everything together, then brown it in a wok or large pan with 3 tablespoons of oil, stirring for 2-3 minutes. Add the squeezed and chopped cabbage and mushrooms, season with salt, and cook for 3-4 minutes on high heat, stirring constantly. Mix in the meat and set aside to flavor.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin until it is 2-3 mm thick, then cut out 16 discs with a 10 cm pastry cutter. Place a teaspoon of cold filling in the center of each disc, then fold in half, pinching to form 5 folds. Cook the ravioli in the basket in the steam oven at 100 ° C until they are slightly transparent (about 20 minutes). Serve with soy sauce on the side.
Amount Per Serving Calories 268Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 29mgSodium 179mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 14g