Welcome friends! First of all, I would like to thank all the people who every day, with so much affection, send me photos of their wonderful dishes prepared with our recipes. I really don’t know how to thank you, seeing photos of your cakes or lasagna fills me immensely with joy, so THANK YOU for the trust you place every day in our blog, and keep sending them en masse to my Instagram profile here.
- 800 g pork fillet
- 1 bunch of aromatic herbs
- 1 clove garlic
- 250 ml dry white wine
- salt and pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- Half a tablespoon of flour
- In the mixer, chop the herbs very finely with the garlic clove.
- Cover the pork tenderloin with herbs, and tie it with kitchen twine
- Put the meat in the saucepan and brown part by part with a drizzle of oil.
- Deglaze with the white wine and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook over low heat with the lid on for about an hour to an hour and a half until the meat is very tender.
- Remove the meat from the pan and allow to cool, then cut into slices. Take the cooking juices from the pot and strain it. with the help of a colander
- Put the bottom in a saucepan with the flour and if it is too dry add white wine as needed. Cook until creamy
- Put the slices of meat in the pan, sprinkle with the freshly prepared sauce, pass over a high flame for a minute and serve immediately on the table.
Amount Per Serving Calories 381Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 146mgSodium 192mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 52g