We’ve created a protein-rich, light, and healthy dish. The chicken Chinese Stew with Mushrooms has a very tender texture for its cooking and contains very little fat because it is cooked in water rather than fried. We also recommend an optional dressing to add an exotic touch.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 slices of ginger (in Juliana)
- 1/4 lbs of chicken drumettes (570 g)
- 10 large dried shiitake mushrooms
- 3/4 cup of dried wooden mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Shaoxing wine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 1 cup of water to soak the mushrooms
- 1 chives (sliced)
- In a wok, heat the 2 tablespoons of oil over medium heat. Cook for about a minute, or until the ginger is fragrant. Then turn the heat up to high and add the chicken. Stir in the soaked shiitake and mushrooms after the chicken has browned. Continue to stir for a few minutes more.
- Then stir in the cooking wine, sugar, soy sauce, and dark soy sauce until well combined. Finally, add 1 to 1 1/4 cup of the soaking water to the mushrooms. Allow the liquid to come to a boil before covering the wok and simmering for 45 minutes, or until the sauce is thick and sticky. Remember to stir occasionally and to keep the heat low. If you like a lot of sauce, add more water.
- Finally, add the chives and cook until softened. serve.
- Make sure to clean the bottom mushroom so that the silver mushroom's surface still has bar and sand. As a result, keep it clean.
- Reduce the moisture in the chicken legs as much as possible when salting the chicken breasts. As a result, the stewed chicken will be more brittle.
- Don't go overboard with the seasoning. Because the mushroom is aromatic, adding too many ingredients destroys the flavor.
Amount Per Serving Calories 240Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 23mgSodium 267mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 7g