Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups LACTAID ® Fat Free Milk
- 2 cups canned tomato chopped in tomato puree
- Heat the olive oil in a 2 1/2 quart saucepan and sauté the onions until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Combine the flour, salt, Italian seasoning, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Cook for 2-5 minutes, or until the flour is absorbed.
- Slowly pour in the LACTAID Fat Free Milk and tomatoes, stirring constantly, and bring to a boil. Simmer for 5 minutes before serving warm.
Amount Per Serving Calories 170Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 2mgSodium 737mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 4gSugar 13gProtein 7g