Do you want to try another way to eat the delicious avocado? How about a glass of creamy Fresco de Aguacate? This avocado drink is popular in Buenaventura, a coastal port city in Colombia’s Pacific.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and chopped.
- 3 tablespoons sugar or to your liking
- 3 cups of milk or to your liking
- Crushed ice
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients and puree until smooth.
- Pour your drink into glasses and consume it right away.
Amount Per Serving Calories 421Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 29mgSodium 198mgCarbohydrates 46gFiber 7gSugar 19gProtein 15g