Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- beef liver - 1 kg
- onions - 0, 25 kg
- salt, spices - to taste
- milk - 0, 3 l
- wheat flour - 100 g
- Vegetable oil - how much will come out.
- Remove the veins and film from the meat by-product by rinsing it. Cut into small pieces that are about 1 cm thick and 3-4 cm square by 4-5 cm long.
- Fill with milk and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the liver again and pat it dry with paper towels.
- Peel the onion and cut it into half-rings.
- Pour the mixture into the hot skillet
- Combine the flour and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Place the liver pieces in the pan and coat them with flour. Fry over high heat, stirring and turning the pieces occasionally.
- Add the onions after they've been salted. Turn the heat down to medium.
- Cover the pan with a lid and continue to cook the liver and onions for another 10 minutes. To prevent the liver from burning, the lid should be lifted and the contents of the pan shaken from time to time.
Amount Per Serving Calories 402Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 660mgSodium 229mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 1gSugar 0gProtein 50g