Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 rack of lamb
- 3 thin slices of bacon
- 6 piquillo peppers
- 1 head of garlic
- 2 slices of pineapple
- olive oil
- Carre should be cut in half. Season with salt and pepper and place in a baking dish. Introduce the entire head of garlic, peeled, and watered with a drizzle of oil. Bake for 25 minutes at 180o C (previously preheated oven).
- Place the bacon slices, lengthwise, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place another piece of paper on top and cover with a second cookie sheet. Bake at 180o C for 8 minutes, or until very crisp.
- Put the peppers in a bowl with a splash of oil to confit them. Microwave on full power for 4 minutes, covered with plastic wrap. Mash the peppers in a mortar and pestle. Add a drizzle of oil and stir well.
- Season the pineapple with salt and pepper before frying it in a pan with a little oil and a few rosemary leaves.
- Serve the lamb with the pineapple and crispy bacon on the side. Serve with the piquillo oil and roasted garlic. Garnish with rosemary if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories 970Total Fat 60gSaturated Fat 26gTrans Fat 3gUnsaturated Fat 31gCholesterol 214mgSodium 472mgCarbohydrates 42gFiber 6gSugar 19gProtein 72g