Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- 500 grams Beef Mince (Ground Beef)
- 100 grams Onion
- 200 grams Tomato (pureed)
- 75 grams Green Peppers (Capsicum)
- 2-3 Cloves of Garlic
- 200 grams Bacon (chopped or cubed)
- 200 grams White Mushrooms
- 100 grams Spinach
- Fresh Oregano
- Fresh Coriander
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 Beef Stock Cube
- olive oil I use
- 500 ml Water
- Fry the bacon in a cold pan to render out the fat. To expedite the process, drizzle with olive oil.
- When most of the fat has rendered, add the onions and fry them.
- Once the onions are translucent, add the garlic.
- When the garlic begins to brown slightly, add the green peppers.
- Cook the beef with all of the dry seasonings in a large skillet.
- Combine the tomatoes, mushrooms, and spinach in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the stock cube and water in a mixing bowl.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Combine the fresh oregano and coriander in a mixing bowl.
- If necessary, reduce the heat on the stove.
- Serve with fresh avacado and sour cream.
Amount Per ServingCalories 445Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 107mgSodium 836mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 37g