Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 16 lamb chops
- 1 lemon
- 100 ml. of cognac
- 2 garlic, crushed
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Provencal herbs
- In a bowl, drizzle a generous amount of olive oil to serve as the base for the marinade of the lamb chops. In addition to the garlic paste obtained by crushing the garlic, we add lemon juice, cognac, and Provençal herbs.
- We thoroughly combine all of these ingredients. We place the lamb chops on a platter and drizzle them with the marinade. We put them in the fridge and turn them every half hour so they marinate on both sides.
- After four hours, we preheat the oven to 200oC and place the chops on a baking tray. We baked them for a quarter hour, watering them frequently with the marinade.
- At the last minute, we fire up the grill and cook the marinated lamb chops for four minutes on each side.
Amount Per Serving Calories 743Total Fat 49gSaturated Fat 24gTrans Fat 3gUnsaturated Fat 24gCholesterol 197mgSodium 173mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 62g