Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 cups red apple, cut into medium cubes
- 1 cup of pineapple in syrup, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cups of walnut, finely chopped
- 1 cup of chocolate boy
- 1 1/2 cups of yogurt
- 1/2 cups of pineapple syrup
- 1/4 cup raisin
- to taste of walnut, to decorate
- to taste of small chocolate, to decorate
- Remove the peel from the apples with the help of a peeler. Along with the pineapple, dice it.
- Combine the apple, pineapple syrup, walnuts, chocolates, yogurt, pineapple syrup, and raisins in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly and season to taste.
- Garnish with additional nuts and chocolates before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 576Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 15mgSodium 122mgCarbohydrates 87gFiber 5gSugar 64gProtein 11g