In reality, it is not bread as we know it because it contains no flour or yeast. It’s actually a baked meat wrap. It can be stuffed or not, though the latter has grown in popularity, particularly when stuffed with boiled eggs and cheese. If you enjoy both meat and Argentines, don’t hesitate to make this dish and learn how to make meatloaf quickly in Free Recipes. Let’s get started!
- 500 grams of ground beef
- 1 egg
- Salt and spices to taste
- 4 eggs
- 1 carrot
- ½ red bell pepper
- ½ green bell pepper
- 100 grams of cheese sliced
- 100 grams of ham
- Combine the ground beef, egg, salt, and spices of your choice in a mixing bowl. We use pepper, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, and coriander powder in this recipe. Knead thoroughly.
- Bring the carrots and eggs to a boil for about 15 minutes, starting when the water begins to boil.
- After this time has passed, cut the eggs in half and remove the tips. Cut the carrot into 12 cm wide strips as well. Finally, repeat with the peppers. Chop the ham and cheese as well.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Celsius. Place aluminum foil on the tray you'll be using to bake in the oven and brush it with oil. Spread the seasoned meat on top of that. Otherwise, it will be very thin. It should be about two centimeters high.
- Place the eggs in the center, with the ham and cheese on the sides, as well as the peppers and carrots. Make sure they are very close to each other so that the meatloaf can be compacted well. Roll the meat to wrap the filling in aluminum foil, making sure it is well compacted. Wrap it in aluminum foil completely and seal the edges.
- Bake for 30 minutes. After that, allow the meatloaf to brown. Allow it to cook for another 20 minutes, as it is critical that it is thoroughly cooked in the center.
- Serve the meatloaf with your preferred garnishes; a fresh green salad and some steamed potatoes are ideal.
Amount Per Serving Calories 387Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 256mgSodium 509mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 36g