Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 4 minutes
Total Time 29 minutes
- 1 cup of lemonade
- 1 cup of cream
- 3 cups self-raising flour
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Mix in the lemonade and cream until a smooth dough forms, then place on a floured surface.
- Knead the dough until it is 2 cm thick and cut with a floured cutter.
- Place on a baking sheet, brush with beaten egg, and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Make sure the buns are close together so they can be used to help each other get up!
- If you like the sound of this recipe, try these Pumpkin Buns.
Amount Per Serving Calories 577Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 114mgSodium 1155mgCarbohydrates 78gFiber 3gSugar 8gProtein 13g