Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- Shrimp 1 kg of prawns which have been cleaned,
- Onion 1 onion which is cut into slices,
- Green Chillies 2 green chilies cut into slices,
- Ginger 1 tsp ginger paste
- Garlic 1 tsp garlic paste
- Red chili powder 1 tsp red chili powder
- Turmeric Powder 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder,
- Coriander Powder 1 tsp Coriander Powder,
- Coconut Half coconut which is grated,
- Coconut Half a coconut cut into slices,
- Coconut oil 1 serving spoon coconut oil,
- Curry leaves 1 sprig aromatic curry leaves,
- Kudampuli 50 grams Kudampuli,
- Water 2 glasses of water
- Salt As per taste
- First and foremost, clean the shrimp. Also, clean water should be used to wash it. Also, wash the kudampuli. In some kind of vessel. By incorporating 3 cups of water. When in Kudampuli water, heat up. After 2–3 boils. Keep it in a different location.
- Now wash 1 coconut. In addition, grate half a coconut. Also, keep the grated coconut in a container. In addition, cut half of the coconut into slices. And keep it in a container. 1 onion and 2 green chilies, cut into slices, should be kept in a vessel.
- Take a fry pan and place it in it. Grated coconut is added. The coconut should be roasted. Until the grated coconut turns golden. You're already there. 3 tablespoons coconut oil Also, toast the coconut. maximum of one minute
- Roasted in coconut flakes. 1 teaspoon red chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder, and 1 teaspoon coriander powder All the while, the mixture is being stirred. between 1 and 2 minutes It should be roasted. Keep the roasted spices in a container.
- In the same fry pan, now. 1 serving spoon coconut oil Warm the oil. When the oil has reached a high temperature. 1 sprig aromatic curry leaves and 1 tbsp shredded coconut It should be fried. up to one minute You're already there. Cut the onion into slices and add the green chilies. It should be fried. Until the onion is golden in color.
- You are now a part of that. Add kudampuli water, 1 glass of water, salt to taste, 1 teaspoon ginger paste, 1 teaspoon garlic paste, and cleaned shrimp to a mixing bowl. All of the ingredients should be thoroughly combined. And then boil it.
- Take a mixer jar now. in this case Grate in the roasted coconut. Until then, grind. Continue cooking until the oil separates from the spices. Now, to the prawn curry, add roasted coconut paste. Bring to a boil for 4 to 5 minutes. Your prawn curry is now ready to serve in South Indian style.
- Grated coconut that has been roasted until it is grated. Continue cooking until the oil separates from the spices. Water is being added to the roasted coconut. Don't grind the coconut.
Amount Per Serving Calories 699Total Fat 30gSaturated Fat 24gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 530mgSodium 2799mgCarbohydrates 46gFiber 8gSugar 27gProtein 61g