Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- Fresh or frozen peas 16 tablespoons (based on my diet)
- A bunch of fresh mint
- Margarine 15 gr.
- A pinch sugar
- Shell the fresh peas and cook them for about 30 minutes in boiling salted water with mint (then it depends on the quality of the peas)
- If, on the other hand, they are frozen peas, always cook them in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes with the addition of mint (look on the package)
- At this point, both fresh and frozen vegetables must be flavored in a pan with melted margarine.
- When they're done, sprinkle them with sugar.
- Serve with blanched mint leaves that have been drained after blanching in boiling water.
Amount Per Serving Calories 60Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 0mgSodium 30mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 2g