Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 4 chicken thighs, with their thighs
- 4 medium potatoes
- 2 onions
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- (optional) white wine
- Peel and thinly slice the potatoes. Approximately 1 cm thick. We do the same with onions.
- As a base, we placed the potatoes and onion in a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with a small amount of olive oil.
- The chicken thighs were placed on top of the potatoes. We water them with a glass of water, or if you want to add white wine, half a glass of water and half a glass of white wine. The addition of white wine is entirely optional. The chicken thighs are then seasoned and watered again, this time with a small drizzle of olive oil.
- We placed it in the oven, which had previously been preheated to 220oC. We'll be here for about 20 or 25 minutes. until we notice that the chicken has turned a different color
- When the thighs are golden brown, we remove them from the oven and flip them over. We return to season the other side and drizzle it with a little more oil. We'll have added about a tablespoon of oil per person in total, give or take. No longer. We return the chicken to the oven until the other side is completely cooked. 20 minutes or so more
- Both the chicken and the potatoes will have been cooked at the same time using these times. As a result, we'll have baked chicken thighs with potatoes that are juicy and delicious with just a few ingredients! And with minimal effort!
Amount Per Serving Calories 589Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 208mgSodium 377mgCarbohydrates 43gFiber 4gSugar 5gProtein 43g