Samosa is every Indian’s favorite snack, and it is eaten by everyone, whether they are children or the elderly. Even if you go to someone’s house, samosa is first made with tea. Nowadays, samosas are made with various fillings, and today we will tell you about samosa pastry, which is also a very good snack recipe that you can enjoy with your friends and family.
- `2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- water for kneading the dough
- Combine the flour, salt, and oil in a mixing bowl.
- Knead a stiff dough with water and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Now divide the dough into small pieces and thinly roll it out. Cut it in half to make two equal halves.
- Start with one half and join the edges from the center to form a cone.
- Press the edges firmly and fill with your preferred filling before closing the edges from the top.
- When the oil is hot, add the samosas, reduce the heat to low, and cook until golden brown.
Amount Per ServingCalories 430Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 0mgSodium 819mgCarbohydrates 53gFiber 2gSugar 0gProtein 5g