Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 100 g of soluble coffee powder
- 1 cup (tea) of boiling water
- 2 cups (tea) of sugar
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and beat for 15 minutes.
- It expands to the point where it overflows the mixer container; the more you beat, the more it expands.
- It's a delicious coffee that can be stored in the freezer in a plastic pot without becoming hard.
- When consuming it, simply take the desired amount and mix it with water or milk.
- It becomes more frothy depending on the milk.
Amount Per Serving Calories 193Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 23mgCarbohydrates 42gFiber 0gSugar 4gProtein 6g